Speaking with Impact
Effective Communication that builds Trust and creates Loyalty
This is a one day intense workshop to develop your confidence and credibility in effective speaking to captivate, engage and get buy in from an audience of one or many, be it an interview, meeting or presentation. Speaking with Impact is more than just talking; it is about how you engage with others and is considered to be one of the most important soft skills highly valued by employers.
Benefits of good speaking skills include:
- Boosting self esteem and confidence
- Better networking skills
- Improved critical thinking skills and
- Is the perfect platform to share your views.
You don’t get a second chance to create a first impression, so get it right first time
The ability to make the right impression when you speak is an invaluable skill to have. Whether you are speaking to someone on a one to one or presenting to a group, the techniques covered in this one day workshop can be applied to every situation to help get you the results you desire. In this workshop, you will be introduced to techniques that will transform your speaking skills to:
- Be more persuasive and engaging with a perfect pitch
- Have maximum impact to win over your audience from your first encounter
- Deliver with confidence and learn the failsafe presentation technique to fall back on in a emergency
This is an intensive workshop for people who want to make a good impression every time and do not have the time for extensive preparations or feel nervous about speaking in front of audiences. Right from the start of the day you will be amazed with just how good you are at speaking after only 5 minutes of preparation. We will show you how easily it is done. The rest of the day we will elevate you from being just a speaker to being a speaker that people want to really hear. The techniques you take away can be applied in any situation.
Speaking with Impact Content includes:
- Controlling nerves and stress
- Mastering speech derailers
- How to avoid saying ums/ahs/ers
- Outline for a powerful and engaging verbal presentation for every occasion and never having to “wing it” again
- Delivering great content every time that captivates listeners from the start
- Delivering on the spur of the moment unforeseen presentations including flawless responses in a Q and A session
- Keeping attention and interest from different personality types
- Projecting credibility and confidence that fits your style of delivery
- Personal Development CPD Certificate
In addition, we will share with you the 10 top tips of professional speakers and an easy to remember five point checklist that works every time.
When: Monday 17th October 2016, 9.00am to 4.30pm
Registration and welcome refreshments: 8.30am to 9.00am
Venue: Holiday Inn, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham
Tickets: £280 per person (includes materials and catering)
Book now following this link: Speak with Impact
or for more information contact us at email@example.com