Is there a Glass ceiling?
Why are only a small percentage of women successful?
Are you recognised for your talent or are you held back?
Be a Woman of Influence is a workshop on the real secrets to being successful and having it all
Whether you run your own business or are employed in a professional environment, you have a responsibility to pave the way for future upcoming senior women directors in the work place.
You do so by being successful and we show you how
Learn leadership insights into how women and men can work together change the behavioural norms that hinder both sexes and leave with a clear actionable development plan to:
- Boost your career;
- Get promoted;
- Make your mark;
- Get increased recognition for your skills and
- Manage work/life balance challenges while still having it allThis workshop is open to men and women!
- The business case from the House of Lords
- Current Leadership challenges of gender stereotyping in the 21st century
- Secrets to being successful
- Tools and practical sessions on proven methodologies
- A personal development plan to Be a Woman of Influence
When: Monday 10th November,
Registration and welcome: 9.00am to 9.30am
Event: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Venue: The Studio, 7 Cannon Street, Birmingham B2 5EP
Tickets: £240 per person (includes all day refreshments)
Book now on eventbrite by clicking here Be a Woman of Influence
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code
Comments from previous delegates:
“Life changing outlook for the better” “Inspirational and challenging” “I feel energized and recharged”
“Workshop has given me a renewed confidence to….” “materials blew my mind away, my confidence now knows no limits”
“I am glad I made the effort to attend, I didn’t know what to expect and I am now a new person”