Leadership and Beyond Performance
Only 32% of businesses were able to create and sustain a high performing culture of excellence beyond 20 years. The rest failed because of old way of leadership thinking. (Source: McKinsey)
Most leadership courses focuses on quick fixes needed today. This course goes beyond managing best performance. By attending this one day event, you will be able to:
Create a lasting culture of excellence
- Sustain a competitive advantage in a constantly changing world.
- Dramatically improve performance
- Empower others without losing control
- Have a healthy work/life balance
Book now on “Leadership and Beyond” to find out for yourself how to:
- Overcome difficult challenges that drains your time and energy
- Bridge the gaps where traditional leadership falls short
- Deliver consistently and successfully beyond expectations
This event is designed to inspire leadership that will deliver astonishing business results.
Don’t take our word for it. Previous delegates fed back that by applying what they learnt on this course:
Bottom line: Ineffective leadership slowly destroys good staff, causing best employees to flee and the remainder to lose all motivation. It takes on average £35k to replace an employee and another £35k for them to get up to speed (Source: CIPD). Can you afford to miss it?
When: Monday 16th May 2016, 9.00am to 4.30pm
Registration and welcome refreshments: 8.30am to 9.00am
Venue: Holiday Inn, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham
Tickets: £280 per person (includes all day refreshments)
Please contact Kaur Values Associates – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and available discounts including two for one and early bird.